LadderMate Ladder-Pal in
"Simply the height of safety"
LadderMate is patent protected
How do Accidents happen?
How can we prevent them?
How can LadderMate help?
There are several benefits to using LadderMate:
- Considerably reduces risk of outward ladder slip.
- Braces ladder to reduce the amount of flex or "bounce" to make users feel
- Increases the effective base of the ladder by forming a much larger trapezium-
shaped base than with just the ladder itself. This gives more
- Ensures that users erect the ladder at approximately the recommended angle. This
will vary slightly depending on the configuration of the ladder.
- Takes less than 5 seconds to fit. We recognised that people are reluctant to use
safety equipment if it takes too long to install, especially if they
are paid on a bonus basis.
- Most importantly for employers, LadderMate
costs less than a days pay for another person to foot the ladder and
once bought it will last for years.
Ease of installation
How do we know it works?
Who is using LadderMate?
What do they say about LadderMate?